SMS Text Message Marketing
Short message service or SMS text message marketing is a permission-based marketing channel
Customers opt-in to receive text messages which can include coupons, contests, polls, questionairres, appointment reminders, and event notifications
10 Reasons Why Your Business Needs SMS
- Powerful: SMS is one of the most powerful tools available to build a strong and loyal customer base
- Permission Based: Your mobile subscribers opt-in to subscribe to your list
- Immediacy: 90% of text messages are opened within the first three minutes
- Reach & Reliability: 99% of all mobile phones are SMS enabled; 97% of text messages are opened
- Personal & Targeted: Offers and promotions can be personalized and targeted to your customers interests
- Conversion: Mobile Coupons have redemption rates 10x that of print coupons
- Popularity: 70% of people would like to receive mobile offers on their phones
- Mobile is green: No printing of paper coupons, offers
- Inexpensive: SMS is inexpensive compared to other forms of marketing and has a strong return on investment.
- Tracking: SMS campaigns can be tracked to see what works and what needs tweaking.
How Does SMS Work?
Your customer texts a keyword to an number to opt-in to your list to receive news and promotions from your business. Short codes, special 5-6 digit telephone numbers (eg: 71441), can be used to send and receive text messages.
Text mobileto to 71441 to receive news and special offers from Mobile Marketing Toronto
Mobile coupons are redeemed at ten times the rate of print coupons. SMS text message marketing can be used to send mobile coupons, which can be shared via text or social media to rapidly grow your text list.